What conditions can I treat?
You may have a one-off injury, like a sprained ankle. Or it might be a problem you’ve had for a while, like chronic low back pain. Maybe you’d like me to check your posture or your biomechanics, or you just want to learn to stretch properly. Here’s a list of common conditions I can treat; it’s not exhaustive, so do get in touch if you’re not sure.
- Back problems including low back pain, disc problems, sciatica, sacroilliac pain;
- Neck pain including whiplash, nerve root pain, poor posture
- Mid back pain common place for stiffness
- Pelvic trouble including hip pain, arthritis of the hip, bursitis, piriformis syndrome, groin strains;
- Shoulder conditions including frozen shoulder, rotator cuff problems, shoulder impingement, shoulder dislocation;
- Arm pain including tennis and golfers elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, problems following a wrist/elbow fracture;
- Leg and foot issues including knee pain (e.g. from cycling), patella pain, knee ligament injuries, rehabilitation after knee surgery or ankle fracture, lower leg injuries (e.g. from running), muscle strains and tears, illiotibial band issues (ITB for short!), ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis;
- Problems related to posture and biomechanics.